Let me know your address, and I'll write you out a check for the differenc between $1.00 and $1.07 on your 5000 shares. [lol]
I increased my position substantially today, at prices as low as $1.01.
There was a bid in all day at 97 cents for a block of 100,000, so I'm in for more just a hair above that price. Then, if it wants to do something crazy, and break down like PSUN did a week or so ago, and go to 75 or 80 cents (before swiftly bouncing back), I will look to DOUBLE my position, at that point.
It is POSSIBLE that some unsophisticated large individual or institutional holder will "panic" on our testing the $1 level, and decide they want to "get out before it goes to zero" (assuming that a break below support at $1 is likely to go considerably lower). In fact, I am HOPING there is still a block of, say, 200,000 or 400,000 weighing on the stock, and they take it down to 75-80 cents to "clear" the block. That would be SO delicious....