Recent

% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Tuesday Morning Corporation Message Board

you are viewing a single comment's thread.

view the rest of the posts
  • pjv2xyw9dww4b6 pjv2xyw9dww4b6 Feb 19, 2009 2:57 PM Flag

    TUES volume analysis.

     

    does that mean that I should not hit the snooze button on the alarm one more time?

    no more playing the nonstop why-should-I-buy-now-when-I-may-save-five-cents-per-share-if-I-wait game?

    ;-)

    This topic is deleted.
    SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Most Replied Expand all replies
    • Well, my point before was that it was FOOLISH to not have a good CHUNK of "long-term exposure" here, at this point. You could have waited for $1.01, and owned no shares, and if you "missed out," on the way to $5-10 in the next 2 years, you'd be kicking yourself. I'm looking to probably increase my position around 40%, if it drops to 70-80 cents, and 75% if it drops to 60 cents. I doubt it will get below 70-75 cents, though. Or even 80-82 cents. But once it starts "flirting" with breaking below $1, it's dumb to be buying shares at, say, 96-98 cents. After all, the short-term support has been BROKEN.

 
TUES
5.75-0.24(-4.01%)Feb 8 4:00 PMEST