I have suggestion for both core and swing trade - International Rectifier IRF. Warning - they announce earnings on Apr 26th and have NOT warned as of this point. Hard to imagine that there is a semi co that has not warned - this one IS IT. This qtr will probably be OK but its hard to imagine that they give upward guidance for next qtr. Their guidance the last 2 qtrs was "We have already booked 80% of the current qtr rev". I will be pleasantly surprised if they say that again.
Added bonus is their msg board on Yahoo - the alltime best. Wish they could all be like this one.
Anyway my suggestion would be to do some good DD - post as newcomer on their board and follow the advice you receive; wait till after earnings announcement. If good buy after pullback from runup or if bad wait til bottom and buy there.
Presently for swing trading - anything below 35 is great - probable move to 45 possible 50+. Missed out this time - moved up 5 points today to 39. Forgot to mention it is rather volatile(sp?). Good luck
Another piece of unsolicited advice - I can't believe you sold TDW at $43.71. If you have the right stock ( which I believe both TDW and IRF are the "right" stocks) and there aren't any fundamental changes why did you sell at a loss? If purchased right at a low p/e below its normal trading range, it will go back up. It's a matter of timing. Believe in yourself.