Recent

% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

eBay Inc. (EBAY) Message Board

  • no.poverty no.poverty Aug 5, 2013 6:58 PM Flag

    MF EBAY NOW CHARGING small sellers 10% TEN PERCENT TO OF FINAL PRICE 2 SELL ON EBAY

    10 mf percent.....10 per cent more than an alley mafia guy charges for push
    oh but if you give ebay money to set up big store u get off w/o the 10 percent charge can u mf believe this??? Ebay is a thieving mf s o b of the sirst order

    Sentiment: Strong Sell

    SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Most Replied Expand all replies
    • 10%

      I pay Ebay 9% and Paypal 3% for a total of 12%

      • 2 Replies to johns_joint
      • We have replies from many many of our customers and long time ebay users who have dropped ebay and gone on to other sites as we are also going to be doing.
        Adolph Hitler once said "EVERYONE SHOULDHAVE A TASTE OF POWER BEFORE THEY DIE" That is ebay's position today. As with Adolph ebay doesn't think about TOMORROW.

        Sentiment: Strong Buy

      • But John Osborne, ayone can go to your z50com and VW ebay sites, factor in the light bill, some food and internet bills and see you're "profiting" less than $100 a week while you live here trying to get yourself killed as a 14 year melting down board troll stalker. It's amazing you'd rather waste your days and life n idiocy you made up when all you ever do is make things worse on yourself, and you pal Flyktning. No one cares how many ideas you have that agree with you, you're a loser's loser. And a huge liar who believes your own lies.Why don't you take a day off and rub some cortisone on your daughter's track marks?

 
EBAY
57.51-0.55(-0.94%)Mar 26 4:00 PMEDT