I bought at 51.47 on a flash market research alert (google them) and missed their sell alert for 54.40....I was freaking out because it was going down after that and I thought I was going to be stuck with a bunch of shares but I just got another alert yesterday and sold at 53.34 and made 6k....considering buying more shares if I start seeing more jumps like that. not sure if I should use what I made off it towards their next pick or just put it back in this, any thoughts on this? thanks
If there is one thing eBay does consistently, it's the pump/dump. If it goes below 50, I would grab and wait until the next Q report. And then do the same thing, right before the holiday season, and then sell after the first of the year. eBay always gets folks excited after holiday sales. Easy pickin's.