Local Corp is Master of Relevance in Mobile Shopping - And that’s the key: it has to be a relevant deal
During all stages of the Mobile Shopping Life Cycle, consumers have the ability to tap into their mobile phones to find products and check pricing and availability based on where they are at the moment.
This is where those ping alert type apps come in, such as when a consumer is driving or walking by a store they receive an alert of relevance.
- Real time business, product and services data integration
- Large scale local/commercial content production and syndication
- Very large scale CPC ad-serving and distribution
- Web indexing and local search relevance
- Very large scale SEO, SEM campaign expertise
- Local display ad production and syndication
- Web hosting and local/commercial domain name acquisition
12 patents issued, 7 pending Key patents
- Local web indexing (for indexing local web sites across the web)
- Pay per call for local and commercial searches via a mobile device (multiple patents) The billion dollar industry question: How do we monetize mobile?
- Dynamic cascading menu search (for product search on tablets and smart phones)
- Bulk domain registration
Powered by Krillion®, Krillion delivers the most robust and accurate location-based product search data available. Our solutions provide dynamic, up-to-the minute information about where specific branded products are sold, and which retailers have them in stock the instant shoppers are ready to buy.
Our patented Krillion® localization engine provides aggregated and structured local product shopping data to our business customers and channel partners. We pioneered local shopping search and are committed to the continuous growth of our dynamic platform that supports multi-channel retailers and brands looking to engage consumers wherever they research products and where to buy.
As a result, our patented data normalization platform offers the most comprehensive cleansing and distribution capabilities in the available today.
Local Corporation’s Krillion® Platform Powers Shopping Channel for Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
IRVINE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Local Corporation (NASDAQ: LOCM), a leading online local media company, today announced that it is powering a new local shopping channel for the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette through its online property.
Other well-known of the more than 1,600 members in the Network of Local Corp: