I figured I better put together a list for those not so smart like Eddie
2. Red Dice Holdings or Dixie
5. Wellness Managed
1. MJNA :Our mission is to be the premier #$%$ and hemp industry innovators, leveraging our team of professionals to source, evaluate and purchase value-added companies and products, while allowing them to keep their integrity and entrepreneurial spirit. We strive to create awareness within our industry, develop environmentally friendly, economically sustainable businesses, while increasing shareholder value.
2. Red Dice Holdings: Established as a holding company, Red Dice Holdings LLC owns the fomulas, equipment, and extraction processes for Hemp oil based products. The companies revenue model is to continue to develop these products and license them to distributors throughout the world. As one of the world's most recognized brands, our initial license has gone to Dixie Elixirs who is currently in over 400 retail locations in Colorado alone and expanding rapidly. Dixie focuses on the development of innovated medically and socially acceptable delivery methods and will brand the products under the Dixie Botanicals brand name. The recently launched Dixie Botanicals Website is enjoying amazing success and the products have been very well received by customers.
3. Phytophere: PhytoSPHERE Systems is the world's leading cannabinoid based biotechnology company that builds and develops technologies and deploys them in state of the art facilities that are self contained highly efficient, safe, pollutant free cultivation, extraction and production facilities for the pharmaceutical and nutraceutical industries.
3A. Phytophere: Cibaderm CBD (Cannabidiol) Hemp Complex lotions, shampoo (orange) conditioners (rosemary), hand cream, salve & lip balm in Lavender scent. Body Lotion (Lemon grass) Body Wash (Citrus)
Sentiment: Strong Buy
8. CannaVest: CannaVest is in the business of developing, producing, marketing and selling end consumer products containing the hemp based compounds with a focus on Cannabidiol (CBD). CannaVest seeks to take advantage of an emerging worldwide trend to re-energize the production of industrial hemp and to foster its many uses for consumer health and wellness benefits as well as in the pharmaceutical industry. Canv allows MJNA to transfer significant expenses and overhead to Canv. Giving MJNA increase revenue. It allows them to partner on deals and products they would not be in a position to do right now. Increasing sales and profits to MJNA. The 35 mil in hemp oil sold to CANV was in stock and considered an asset. Those numbers are not included in MJNA Q1 numbers since an Asset.
9. Canipa: Canipa has finalized its terms for marketing, sales and manufacturing for 20 plus of its products for the EU and US markets. Of these products, 22 have along with the manufacturing agreements, received EU State Certificates of Health Safety Free Sale Certificates. This is one of the most significant developments in the #$%$ Inc. product development. These products will be available through our entire pipeline of distribution and will over the coming quarters cross promote and develop brands for the USEU markets that address different consumer audiences and demographics.
4. HempMeds: HempMeds Rx is the premier source for quality hemp based health and wellness products. Our unique and patented and proprietary extraction process allows us a significant advantage in bringing forth these products to consumers around the world. The company utilizes the PhytoSPHERE Systems growth and extraction technology to produce its raw plant materials as well as syndicating its production from other international producers of hemp. HempMeds Rx, a division of #$%$ Inc. is the world’s premier developer of specialty health and wellness products derived from Hemp extracts and compounds.
5. Wellness Managed: Wellness Managed Services engages in the management, capitalization and development of Health and Wellness facilites, Medical Clinics and Cooperatives throughout North America. Our Mission is to provide a comprehensive array of clinically supporting Health and Wellness products plus services which will attract patients while providing for a fully operational, profitable enterprise. We seek to provide facilities and patients alike with the latest in quality products and support services that will serve the Health and Wellness community.Since the end of the 4th quarter 2011, Wellness Managed Services has actively been acquiring and developing its services. This subsidiary is in negotiations for several additional facilities in Canada, California, Colorado and Arizona at present and is looking to further expand throughout the US as well as develop an International Division. With the execution of the large contract announced on April 24th, Wellness Managed Services will begin to integrate the MJNA Portfolio of products and services toward the various facilities in our system.
6. Canchew CanChew Biotechnologies is conducting a Market Trial of its hemp based CBD chewing gum. For a limited time participants can received up to 2 months of CanChew's hemp based CBD gum for free, they need only pay for shipping. To be included in the market trial potential participants will need to register at CanChew's website and then complete the application. CanChew Biotech focuses on the treatment of pain and other medical disorders with the application of chewing gum based #$%$/cannabinoids medical products. The company targets research and execution of their clinical development plan and subsequently out licensing of their technology. The development focuses on the R&D of the formulation, production and the development of chewing gum based products in their respective fields e.g: for the treatment of numerous diseases like pain, nausea and vomiting, anorexia, spasticity and various other symptoms.
7. KannaLife: #$%$ Inc. continues to expand its ever growing portfolio of innovative businesses. Our newest partnership with Kannalife Sciences lends a perfect fit for the #$%$ Inc., family of companies. In addition to Kannalife's years in the development of standardization in packaging #$%$ based products the company was recently awarded an Exclusive License Agreement With National Institutes of Health – Office of Technology Transfer (“NIH-OTT”) for the Commercialization of U.S. Patent 6,630,507, “Cannabinoids as Antioxidants and Neuroprotectants” (the “’507 Patent”)