Wed, Oct 1, 2014, 10:24 PM EDT - U.S. Markets closed

Recent

% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Medical Marijuana, Inc. Message Board

  • fjbciii fjbciii Oct 12, 2013 12:39 AM Flag

    DEAR Cheryl Shuman, MJNA brand ambassidor

    DEAR Cheryl , I have high hopes that you can enlighten the public and the State govt and FEDS with your influence in the media and special interest groups.
    More importantly I hope you drive this campaign forward to educate the bull headed mainstream medical media and physicians as well as bring in more consumers into the market that have been snowjobed by their Mainstream drug pushing physicians and never really healing. Plain and simple CBD heals.

    Now that being said, noting that you are probably being paid in Stock options, I hope you and MJNA realize that you have nearly 1% of the market capture vying for the the other 99% that is mostly70% independent dispensaries that will undercut the prices of MJNA. in retrospect, I hope you fully analyze this cost defect in marketing and come up with a better solution now that is currently being marketed.

    Bottom line is that the cost of the medication of CBD through MJNA is not affordable, this needs to change to be very competitive. Focus on tinctures , Salves and RSHO (not edibles) . Edibles and THC drinks are a folly. a gimic, not cost effective for medication for the ones who need it most. Only the richer well off individuals can support that consumption.
    WE need MJNA to be a function in society of the CBD vision not a candy bar / gum soda pop consumer.

    As a viable shareholder I would love to see a solid consumer base built on CBD, Its should be lower cost and effectively competitive against all dispensaries. Bottom line make it affordable to consume. The consumers will come and And your stock will go up.

    Sentiment: Hold

    SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Most Replied Expand all replies
 
MJNA
0.112-0.002(-1.75%)Oct 1 3:59 PMEDT

Trending Tickers

i
Trending Tickers features significant U.S. stocks showing the most dramatic increase in user interest in Yahoo Finance in the previous hour over historic norms. The list is limited to those equities which trade at least 100,000 shares on an average day and have a market cap of more than $300 million.
Vivint Solar, Inc.
NYSEWed, Oct 1, 2014 4:00 PM EDT
Angie's List, Inc.
NasdaqGSWed, Oct 1, 2014 4:00 PM EDT