I think you nailed it. It was exactly what I thought would happen today. Though if volume decreases near end of day, since it's a Friday, the shorts may try to knock the stock down a little just to make longs worry over the weekend.
SHORTS- Tuesday is coming soon and Herbalife could potentially buy back over 3 million shares per day!!!!!!!!!!!!
They may knock it down, but I bet that only billionaire shorts will not sell before close today. The big boys have much bigger wallets and even they will be glued to the screen watching the action on Tuesday.
99% of the small time shorts will be out of this stock by market close tonight. The remaining 1% rode the small yellow bus to school and don't have a clue.
I told you. Today was nothing more than shorts covering, then selling, then covering. They could not push this down more than 1.8%. Why? There are very little shares to short. The battle has now been handed over to those with strong wills.