So basically we know:
1. The FTC has not started any investigation on HLF as Tuesday, March 12,2013.
2. Ackman is behind this NCL letter, and he is actively still push for a FTC investigation, so he may think that his strategy of disturbing HLF's business using its distributors may not get the result he expected.
3. Ackman may asked FTC before and get rejected before.
This is a bad news for HLF, however, the stock may hold relatively well. Ackman may not have any bullet left after this and his covering of his short may be very near-term.
1. This letter in no way proves that the FTC is or is not already investigating the highly processed over priced food like substance manufacturer known as HLF.
2. No proof Ackman is behind the letter.
3. You start off by saying "we know" then you say "may asked"
You entire post makes no sense and proves nothing except that you make no sense and prove no points.
Hey Newbie man, you are a stupid man, man. Like I said yesterday, even a stupid stoner like me knows that the FTC NEVER comments on ongoing investigations. So, no man, we DONT know, and YOU especially don't know blow about anything, man.