This is shorthand and assumes basic knowledge. Summation: all chart indicators are bullish and confirming of the upcoming catalysts, quant analysis, improving fundamentals and valuation metrics supporting a sustained move higher for the shares.
1. Just had golden cross.
2. First base restest of 50d ema three weeks ago on very light volume was met with solid institutional buying.
3. Recent down days have been on ultra light volume (no conviction/retail and daytrader sales scooped up by pros) and several linked to dippy option expiry.
4. Significant bullish indicators: CMFI, OBV, completed right side of 18 month proper base.
5. Higher highs, higher lows well established.
6. Sitting at top of just completed 4 weeks tight pattern; no breach, let alone on institutional (meaningful) volume.
6. No meaningful resistance above minor at $73.
The back audit years are an insignificant part of the story. The SEC is in no action status and have no issue with the registrant's filings even though Bill Ackman has been crying wolf for over a year. KPMG has no accounting or audit disagreements on exit -- their problem was independence on the partner's inappropriate "tipping" with material non-public information.
But, hey, all the unhedged shorts hope you are right so you have that going for you. LOL
d'ya ever hear the one about higher highs, higher lows? Even with all the market pseudo quivering over #$%$ and Bamas bs, the second retest of handle low being put in...
Stock ready to tear higher as HLF and Uncle Carl's enema team stomps Ackman's 3 and 6 cards with a pair of aces (again). Billy should have folded vs pushing in $190m chips and raising on the dog S bet. Wait until Stiritz, Carl and the Buyback cards are played, along with another stellar Q and guidance boost... LOL