Cardium Therapeutics, Inc. (CXM) Commercialization Status for Excellagen
Cardium Therapeutics has a capital-efficient, asset-based business strategy focused on building a diversified portfolio of new and innovative bio-medical product opportunities and businesses, leveraging research and development investments by big pharma, venture, and institutional investors. A key component to that strategy is the company’s Excellagen advanced wound care management platform, which has already received FDA 510(k) clearance for U.S. marketing and sales.
Principal commercialization factors:
• Excellagen is the best-in-class acellular biological modulator designed to accelerate the growth of granulation tissue for wound healing.
• Excellagen has FDA clearance for the treatment of a broad array of dermal wounds.
• Excellagen is competitively positioned, offering an aseptically manufactured, pharmaceutically-formulated collagen in a flowable syringe-based format that is easy to use. !!!!! Is it??!!!!
• Excellagen has multiple clinical studies backing up its unique effectiveness.
• Selected as 2012 Top 10 Innovation in Podiatry by Podiatry Today magazine.
• Excellagen outsourced supply chain is fully operational, including U.S. cold chain distributor: S Is it
We are trading at all time low Cardium! So whats all that talk about Capital Efficient blabla 'cometitively positioned' blabla ''fully operational supply chain..''' You lure investors in with this bs and there are zero zero sales. I am so mad.
And FDA approved drug can be sold within days after the approval. In worst case after weeks or a couple of months! Your largest competition Regranex is even removed from use in the European Union. I want to know exactly (!) why there are zero sales. Or maybe 1 or 2.