All our trading tranche were stop lossed on 11/19 when $INSV fired a new sell on the ATR version of the P&F, but now that we are at a putative double bottom on the same chart, we have added it all back, and plan to add a new tranche this week in this $0.28 to $0.30 range.
Could we make $0.26 and a new 52 wk low. sure. But we see it as likely to test the low pole reversal buy with an intraday tick above $0.34. Which might just give $INSV the mo to test fire another new buy (a breakout) on an intra day tic above $0.40. The data is coming soon, and our bet is that at least one arm is good, which will be enough to give a strong pop to $INSV.
The PT is still at $2.5 for the classic version of the P&F.
The tic below .28 just tripped a stop loss, selling off a portion of our trading tranche. Holding core for now, and stalking for a new entry point on rest of the first trading tranche. But it may be month before we reenter given it seems we may be seeing some more tax loss harvesting.
Daily and Weekly charts - which had been on the mend are now quite ugly... new 52wk low, with MA(50)d falling away from MA(200)d instead of making the golden cross.
Are you serious with your jargon? This puppy is tanking as there is zero confidence in the "products" and leadership. If it were so promising, there would be a buyout offer at this market cap. This was the great hope the leadership has brought to us? Give me a break...Bring back Kumar and the boyz. I am not one much for class action law suits, but this story deserves one...oh as they say, it is all just in my opinion. Clearly they are happy with the performance.