Love to read the posts. PSDV volume is low still but the MB is alive and well. If you both had 10K imaginary shares would you go long or short? Any thoughts? Miss Kitty's position is well stated. How about you....Jenny? Up or down?
I hope this week comes to a nice fruition. It's been fun gabbing back and forth....but this is serious business. Be well, and know now that you made the right decision. May your instincts be honed through the toughness of the coming week.
It's not just buying stocks anymore. It's the potential for conversation, the emotion of bailing out of a bad investment , or determined to hang with a good one. This is exactly that. Shares shed on Friday was a "pixie stick fire sale". These were not longs. They were fresh swing traders weak in the knees looking for a quick pop on a $4 stock. I was impressed with the shorts. You have to hand it to them; they pulled it off. I also knew Jenny was a believer.
Well like I said I have no position here and won't have one on decision day because of that latest 8k. Otherwise I might have tried some calls. But now it has become way too risky for my taste. It's as simple as this.