Solid break through the previous all time high of $61.97 . Appears to want to go higher into the earning report.
All we need is patience. And yes IMHO MWE is a buy at these levels. It costs more today, but on a valuation basis it is still cheap and should go much higher going forward as the distributions escalate and the unit price keeps chasing the increasing value being created.
This time around, they seem to have enough cash and financing to cover their 2013 cap-ex without issuing more shares. But I thought that was true this time last year, and I was wrong. What do you experts think? (And i do mean experts--this is the best board on Yahoo.)
B&W can't tell you how grateful I am to you for your advice through the years but at this time 20% of my portfolio is invested here .Been here more than 6 years adding but have to stop now .Loaded up at 47.50 on last 2ndary Cheers!
Give some MWE away to your kids so they can go to college or P-SS it away and you will be able to continue buying to reach the 20% level again, or you can make the other 80% of your portfolio grow as fast or faster and you won't get so nervous. I've been buying ACAS and MWE. Since the 2009 melt down bottom ACAS has risen over 23 times and MWE only 10 times. I'm still buying both because they are IMHO dirt cheap.