will wait for 30 days.
I sold out, and this is up? I am buying options next week.
On pace for less than 600K shares traded today for a 1.2M-1.4M average volume stock. Sellers drying up. Not to mention everything's red today.
that what monster want then you buy same stock 71$ next week long strong hun
I am looking for value at $20.
This is going to drop, as the music scam drops. I am buyer after earnings. Until then I am not. I have to wait for 30 days now.
This is total manipulation....check others with 100 PE or no earnings like CRM?