ltf, I think you're right, thats how I interpreted it, anyway I did buy and then flip on the news...still holding some other shares long.
I didnt even check, but since they did say this setlement was expected and has been in negotiations for a very long time, its possible there's a non-cash asset on the books to reflect some of this 'relocation compensation'.
I'm guessing this bleeds lower throughout the afternoon. Has already started to, slowly but surely. Shorted at $3.75, hoping to cover at about $3.50 today or tomorrow morning. If you're long and plan on holding, may want to consider selling and getting back in on a pullback. Not that I really know what I'm doing, lol.