APOL seems to me like one of a very few non-brainer buys on the market and some people are shorting this?
(1) Revenue per share: $35.18
(2) Graham number (fair value price per share): $25.47
(3) $850M cash on hand and only $90M debt
(4) PEG Ratio: 0.54
(5) Recently approved (just one month ago) a share repurchase program for $250M
(6) Tens of thousands of GIs are getting back to school
Whoever shorts APOL is either mentally challenged or has an astonishing level of confidence and knows something that longs do not know.