We have been reading ZOVAR posts going over his analysis and this guy is AMAZING! here is some of his engenious writings on CBMC;
This company has made a lot of positive progress that should become sales.
1) Technical SFDA review successfully completed...by my estimates for the formal SFDA approval we're looking at around a month, 3 months max. That alone will lift this stock.
2) India approval last summer. Sales have yet to come from this, but the effort seems to be gaining traction...at least that's what Roger Gale says.
3) Western Blot test. This is a test that is done on every person that tests HIV positive in the US to determine what time-frame they were exposed in. This is important because of the different treatment possibilities depending on length of time after exposure. Calypte is the only supplier of this test to the CDC.
4) Shelf life: The Aware OMT oral HIV test has a shelf life of 18 months. The competitor's test has a shelf life of 6 months.
5) There are some investors in the middle east, and now this recent institutional funding agreement.