CRY's price will probably be 70% affected by market events. The remaining 30% may come from CRY's business model fundamentals. Because of the unsettled state of the market, the future price is impossible to predict with any accuracy.
Portugal, Ireland, Greece, and Spain are referred to as PIGS. Add Italy for PIIGS. The reality is that Japan is a PIG. The USA is a PIG. The entire Euro Zone is a PIG. Pretty much the entire world is a PIG. China is a small engine at about 7% of world GDP. Problems are not being dealt with in any serious way. Look at the Democrats and Republicans in total gridlock. Wall Street screwing Main Street again...over and over again. They are practically getting to the point where where is nothing left for them to steal. Hence, the pressure will continue to build until the whole thing blows up again, perhaps even worse than 2007-2008. Very simply 1980 to 2000 was a "wealth creation" period. 2000 was the inflection point. From 2000 to roughly 2020 will continue to be a "wealth destruction period". My guess is before this game is over, we are going much lower. If I'm right, CRY stock would go much lower too, as will just about every other stock that exists. Some related links follow.
Conclusion: Be careful. This is an exceedingly high risk market environment. Also, remember we have many years left during which we are investing in a "wealth destruction" environment. My guess is that the S&P recent low of 685 will be retested. In fact, over the next several years, we may even test the 450 support level from an earlier period. AGAIN, BE CAREFULE IN THIS MARKET. THIS APPLIES TO NOT ONLY CRY, BUT TO EVERY ASSET YOU OWN. Macro trends take time...years...so I'm not saying this is going to happen real soon, but I believe it will happen over the next 5 to 10 years.