Easy answer is grants and stock sales. They probably have enough cash on hand to get through FDA approval for Radiogel that is supposed to happen by June or July. If that happens and its a big if then other funding sources would probably step up.
This companies survival is tied to Radiogel. If they get FDA approval this could really take off. If not I doubt it can survive. I suspect in the mean time we will see outstanding shares rise to the 200 million level. Time will tell. I've waited this long I can wait another few months.