Sat, Sep 20, 2014, 4:11 AM EDT - U.S. Markets closed


% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Advanced Medical Isotope Corporation Message Board

  • moto1960 Nov 14, 2013 2:24 PM Flag

    Nice pop today, good news must be pending.

    I picked up 105K today, but my cost average crept up. I know that the 10Q is near, so I had no choice but to buy at $.08. Who was that from T.I. that said we were going to $.02? MDLAND~

    SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Most Replied Expand all replies
    • Moto, revenues are up and expenses are way down. Both numbers are going the right direction. That is part of the reason for this stock action. 10Q is out. WooHoo!!!

      Can't wait for the conference call!


      Sentiment: Strong Buy

    • Also, TI is saying it is too strong and take profits. That is notoriously bad advice as TI always gives pretty poor advice. Do the opposite, be counterintuitive. It is predictable advice from Buy High Sell Low TI.

      Too funny!


      Sentiment: Strong Buy

    • It has room to go. $.17 is a hot number but with earnings on the grow and RadioGel it should be OK. The numbers don't lie and just like it has seen .25 a couple times against previous issued shares it can work to $.17 on currently issued shares. Great volume and it is still a strong buy. Kinda fun huh Moto? Hold it.


      Sentiment: Strong Buy

    • Yeah, I would be frustrated if I was in TI's position and missed a double+ as it stands today with a four cent share purchase a few weeks ago. There were statements being made like "Scam" with no basis behind it. Meanwhile others here, like yourself, were posting perspectives based on real Due Dilligence. A little homework could have made a lot more people here some money. We got a bunch of shares and the DD was correct. We knew it probably would be.

      Anyways, tough for them. You know where I stand on the price and where I will start to be concerned about it being a dicey bet and that is a long ways from here. The earnings report will either build further confidence in the real investors posting here or it will not and there will be some proffit taking.

      We will see. I sure as heck am not selling until I see the earnings and even then I might not. Might just buy more on a dip. Long term I have my own ideas on where this company will be valued and it is a lot higher than the stock is trading today.


      Sentiment: Strong Buy

    • Don't bet on it. It was a reasonable gamble at .4 cents but I wouldn't touch it now. Watch for profit taking by the smart money very soon. That leaves you out.

0.0047+0.0006(+14.63%)Sep 19 3:59 PMEDT

Trending Tickers

Trending Tickers features significant U.S. stocks showing the most dramatic increase in user interest in Yahoo Finance in the previous hour over historic norms. The list is limited to those equities which trade at least 100,000 shares on an average day and have a market cap of more than $300 million.