It's all or nothing with the pending RadioGel application. I barely got out with a small profit during the spike last week. Now I'm left torn at 50/50, do I risk another run at it if this hits 0.05 or below? This is pure grubstake territory at this point.
I agree. It has always been all or nothing pending RadioGel. It was only Team Morons like Stupid in Seattle that kept insisting that isotope sales were the main business of this company. It's a decent risk at .5 cents or less but only the fools at Team moron think this is a sure thing.