With some long awaited updates, and with them some direction for ADMD to take, I expect some strong share action tomorrow and upside! The company has clear direction to take now as well as many investors who are sitting on the sidelines or are interested in expanding their position in ADMD but just needed the FDA guidance to do so. It will also be interesting to see if ADMD will take this information and begin discussions with another company to further RadioGel and future studies towards FDA approval. Will they work with a local company or will a Novartis (big boy) take notice and want to support these studies?
It is all exciting and positive news that we are receiving. I am stoked to learn what the next steps will be. Hopefully there will be even more clarity on this with the conference call post earnings.
Do not chase the ask! There is going to be time to add. 200 Day MA is now resistance so buy it down in smaller chunks for now. This is the first dip and it will roll around for this week. Just my opinion. Add but do not get emotional about it. About 20% of the trade has happened in my opinion. A lot of shares went out the door higher priced to folks who could not have understood where RadioGel was at nor the way the FDA works. Buy low and bring down your cost average if you are new to the ADMD game at a higher share price.
For me, I just wait patiently for it to come to me, bring down my average a tiny bit more and that is it. The stock is just not low enough against my position. Wait for the occasional panic and share price "fit" this week.
you fools, a class III device would mean years to get FDA approval. And this is a company whose share count has already almost doubled in the last 3-4 years and that has no cash. Sold all this morning (and at a profit!) suckers.