% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Advanced Medical Isotope Corporation Message Board

  • ronrunoff ronrunoff Aug 13, 2014 3:19 PM Flag

    I have begun the process of filing a report with the can do it too...go to the SEC website...scroll down to the CONTACT at the

    bottom of the page near the on it and then click on INVESTOR COMPLAINT ..all the forms are right is my understanding that buzzybee has already submitted and has someone real special on his answering machine to back it up...should be interesting!!

0.0015-0.0002(-11.76%)Feb 12 3:59 PMEST