looking back, how do you interpret Wednesday's big jump?
here is my take:
1. institution buying at every dip on Wednesday.
2. Sell volume on Thursday&Friday is low compared with Wednesday's buy volume.
3. there won't be big positive surprise on earning on Nov 25th. Big institutions know this as they always have more sources and get the news earlier.
4. big guys are planning their exit. So they push the price higher before earning such that they can sell higher before earning.
5. still 2 weeks left before earning, so they have enough time to do the pumping and then distribution. considering the sell volume on Thursday&Friday is low, it indicate the pumping isn't complete yet.
as I said the other day, many trading minutes between now and earnings.. anything can happen so your entry level is what always counts if the opportunity presents itself.. One correction: earnings is in one week technically because its Monday AM before the market opens. Next week is all we have to position ourselves whatever that may be!!!