I'm in same spot. Holding jun25 calls @ $1.18. Considering exercising early to collect div and possible quick recovery, even if partial, on Monday. Did you consider that, and if so, why decided against it? Appreciate your thoughts.
I thought about it, but I'm avoiding using margin debt even for a day, and exercising would have put me into margin debt. It will have been a mistake, though, if the drop on Monday is significantly less than 83 cents.