down for the whole month of august...just wondering how long i should wait to buy...i am thinking anytime under $37, or should i wait all the way to $36 (around the 200 MA) or even $35.5, i am sure there will be a pull back of the general markets after the hugh 6 weeks run. anyone care to say something or provide some thoughts would be appreciated.
Technically speaking this is a good entry spot. Going by past history of the MACD and Slow Stochastic it should make a turn in the next week or so. I bought Oct $26 calls. Can't wait for them to make a run.
Well it's hard to catch a falling knife but it's at or near oversold status. If the market looks stable tomorrow might be a good time to buy. I don't think it falls all the way to the 200 day MA unless the broader market corrects with it. Put in a limit order as low as you dare and it will likely bounce if it fills.
I added more to my position today. I felt this was a decent entry point based off some analysis I did. Sure, may pull back further but I was ok with around today's price.
Sentiment: Strong Buy