Obama Sees Middle Class Tax 1.7 Trillion Increase Victory - Read & Vote Obama if You Love It.
The Largest Tax Hike in US History has just been upheld by the Supreme Court of the United
States and President Obama sees this assault on the middle class as a victory.
The already unpopular 2010 health care reform law has been converted by the court into a $1.76 trillion tax increase funded by escalating taxes to be paid the vast majority of taxpayers. The high court’s ruling leaves in place 20 tax increases in the health-care law, of those, 12 tax hikes would affect families earning less than $250,000 per year, including a “Cadillac tax” on high-cost insurance plans, a tax on insurance providers, and an excise tax on medical device manufacturers. By formally converting ‘Obamacare’ into ‘Obamatax,’ the court allows Obama to raise taxes on the middle-class.
The decision is a distressing blow to taxpayers and represents the single largest tax increase on young people in the nation’s history. When it takes full effect, the Internal Revenue Service will have immense new power and authority to persecute and prosecute a whole new group of taxpayers.
If the law takes full effect, it will devastate small businesses and destroy any chance for a sustainable economic recovery. It will add trillions of dollars to the national debt and push the country toward bankruptcy even faster than current projections. Any individual who believes that this decision must be overturned must do everything possible to undo the damage that has been done, especially at the ballot box on November 6.
–Obamacare law contains 20 new or higher taxes on American families and small businesses–
WASHINGTON, DC – Obamacare contains 20 new or higher taxes on American families and small businesses. Arranged by their respective effective dates, below is the total list of all $500 billion-plus in tax hikes (over the next ten years) in Obamacare, where to find them in the bill, and how much your taxes are scheduled to go up as of today:
Taxes that took effect in 2010:
1. Excise Tax on Charitable Hospitals (Min$/immediate): $50,000 per hospital if they fail to meet new “community health assessment needs,” “financial assistance,” and “billing and collection” rules set by HHS. Bill: PPACA; Page: 1,961-1,971
2. Codification of the “economic substance doctrine” (Tax hike of $4.5 billion). This provision allows the IRS to disallow completely-legal tax deductions and other legal tax-minimizing plans just because the IRS deems that the action lacks “substance” and is merely intended to reduce taxes owed. Bill: Reconciliation Act; Page: 108-113
3. “Black liquor” tax hike (Tax hike of $23.6 billion). This is a tax increase on a type of bio-fuel. Bill: Reconciliation Act; Page: 105
4. Tax on Innovator Drug Companies ($22.2 bil/Jan 2010): $2.3 billion annual tax on the industry imposed relative to share of sales made that year. Bill: PPACA; Page: 1,971-1,980
5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield Tax Hike ($0.4 bil/Jan 2010): The special tax deduction in current law for Blue Cross/Blue Shield companies would only be allowed if 85 percent or more of premium revenues are spent on clinical services. Bill: PPACA; Page: 2,004
6. Tax on Indoor Tanning Services ($2.7 billion/July 1, 2010): New 10 percent excise tax on Americans using indoor tanning salons. Bill: PPACA; Page: 2,397-2,399
7. Medicine Cabinet Tax ($5 bil/Jan 2011): Americans no longer able to use health savings account (HSA), flexible spending account (FSA), or health reimbursement (HRA) pre-tax dollars to purchase non- prescription, over-the-counter medicines (except insulin). Bill: PPACA; Page: 1,957-1,959
8. HSA Withdrawal Tax Hike ($1.4 bil/Jan 2011): Increases additional tax on non-medical early withdrawals from an HSA from 10 to 20 percent, disadvantaging them relative to IRAs and other tax- advantaged accounts, which remain at 10 percent. Bill: PPACA; Page: 1,959
Tax that took effect in 2012
9. Employer Reporting of Insurance on W-2 (Min$/Jan 2012): Preamble to taxing health benefits on individual tax returns. Bill: PPACA; Page: 1,957
Taxes that take effect in 2013
10. Surtax on Investment Income ($123 billion/Jan. 2013): Creation of a new, 3.8 percent surtax on investment income earned in households making at least $250,000 ($200,000 single). This would result in the following top tax rates on investment income: Bill: Reconciliation Act; Page: 87-93
Capital Gains Dividends Other*
2012 15% 15% 35%
2013+ 23.8% 43.4% 43.4%
Women Review Debate 3, Governor Mitt Romney Pasted The Test, Ready to Lead USA
By USA_Jewish_Women 10 22 2012
Debate 3: Women's Review: President Obama Was Arrogant, Disrespectfully Angry Condescending to Governor Mitt Romney on Oct 22, 2012.
Mitt Romney's Stunning turnaround in these past 3 debates
Obama has lost support among Jewish women voters.
Most Jews are Turn Against Obama across the 50 states,
A Jewish Women Focus Group of 7,890 on October 22, 2012
President Obama Was arrogant, angry, disrespectfully, condescending and much to aggressive, did not look very presidential at all.
Governor Mitt Romney looked much more presidential, ready to be commander-in-chief. America he said, needs a strong economy in order to have a strong military for our National Security now and in the future.
We came away from this debate with a very good impression of Mitt Romney, in that he would be a “ a safe pair of hands.”
We feel he’s tough enough to do what’s necessary, but laid-back enough not to do too much and get us into another war. Romney did not attack President Obama's policies, he simply pointed out a few improvements in a respectable way.
During the debate Governor Mitt Romney seemed more like the president and Barack Obama more like the candidate and challenger.
Governor Mitt Romney was calm, thoughtful, relaxed, steady and looked very presidential. He looked and acted ready to take the job as commander-in-chief. Expressed his views on Iran's Nuclear threat and the USA support of Israel, our good friend and ally.
He impressed us tonight, in that a vote for him is a vote for American security, peace and safety, a strong economy, a strong military, millions of higher paying jobs, prosperity and quiet peaceful life for us and our families.
The world is much to scary these days; Americans aren’t looking for a scary weak president.
Tonight we came away with the feeling that President Obama is more the scary one, in America's weaken relationship with Israel, a closer to Nuclear Iran, our weak economy and the huge 16 Trillion Dollars in Debt, that in itself Threatens our National Security.
We can not afford four more years of president Obama's spending and borrowing another 5 or 6 trillion dollars from countries like China. Our jewish women's focus group therefore endorse Governor Mitt Romney for the next president of the United States of America.
Obama's Re-Election is very questionable. Vote for Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan