Recent

% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Aware, Inc. Message Board

  • elitecrete1 elitecrete1 Jan 31, 2013 6:18 PM Flag

    Case for buying more Aware...

    1. Sum of parts liquidation value ~$5.50. Today's closing price $5.76
    2. Pending...Acknowledgement of HA relationship
    3. Pending...Settlement of HA lawsuit disclosure
    4. Insider ownership greater than 50%

    Putting aside the issues of Daphimo and TQ Delta for a moment, is there a plausible challenge to any of assumptions 1-4? If there is, please make it. I want to know what I'm missing?

    Given no challenge to the above, shouldn't we all be mortgaging the house to buy more? Can any one of you think of a current opportunity with a better risk/reward profile and defined timeline?

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

    SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Most Replied Expand all replies
    • Markets always discount uncertainty. For some reason Mr. Stafford wants it that way for Aware. Either he or someone has bled the company dry and you and I are standing here like a pair of #$%$ or your points are true and we're both genii.

      • 1 Reply to fd_rox
      • My counter point to "he or someone has bled the company dry" is... why?

        The Stafford family already owns 7.3 mil of the 22 mil shares. They directly control the votes of 9.3 Mil shares and they probably have the support of another 3-4 mil shares of other various insiders among the other officers and directors. Only 22mil shares outstanding.

        Could all of these people be so greedy that they would conspire to screw the one third of us minority shareholders? Why would any reasonable person risk that? Surely, there would be one whistle blower among the conspirators.

        Sentiment: Strong Buy

 
AWRE
4.4901+0.0001(0.00%)Mar 27 3:17 PMEDT