Wed, Apr 16, 2014, 4:16 PM EDT - U.S. Markets closed

Recent

% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Ferrellgas Partners LP Message Board

  • penn19_2000 penn19_2000 Oct 2, 2003 11:30 AM Flag

    Competitor Buy Out

    VALLEY FORGE, Pa.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Oct. 1, 2003--AmeriGas Partners, L.P. (NYSE:APU - News), announced that it has acquired substantially all of the retail propane distribution assets and business of Horizon Propane LLC based near Cleveland, Ohio. Horizon Propane sells over 30 million gallons annually to nearly 35,000 customers from ninety locations in twelve states. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
    AmeriGas Partners is the nation's largest retail propane marketer, serving nearly 1.2 million customers from approximately 650 locations in 46 states. UGI Corporation (NYSE:UGI - News), through subsidiaries, owns 48% of the Partnership and individual unitholders own the remaining 52%.

    Comprehensive information about AmeriGas is available on the Internet at http://www.amerigas.com.

 
FGP
23.92+0.11(+0.46%)4:00 PMEDT

Trending Tickers

i
Trending Tickers features significant U.S. stocks showing the most dramatic increase in user interest in Yahoo Finance in the previous hour over historic norms. The list is limited to those equities which trade at least 100,000 shares on an average day and have a market cap of more than $300 million.