% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Taseko Mines Ltd. Message Board

  • avegasdude777 avegasdude777 Sep 28, 2010 9:27 AM Flag

    Another day...

    or two on the upside...?

    Make hay while the sun shines...

    case shciller and cons conf are today...

    And don't forget, they release a new 'Fake' GDP # this week, thurs... and ISM on friday...

    Can this rally in TGB hold...

    Watching dollar and volume...
    tick, tick, tick...


    PS CU is holding to $3.60 again... TGB up in premarket again... AU and Silver are still high... and everybody is holding thier breath....

    SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Most Replied Expand all replies
    • Taseko Mines Target Raised To C$5.25 From C$5 By Wellington >TGB
      0 minutes ago - T

      and yesterday...

      Taseko Mines Appoints David Rouleau VP, Ops
      Monday 09/27/2010 4:53 PM ET - T
      Taseko Appoints New Vice President, Operations
      Monday 09/27/2010 4:53 PM ET - CNW Group

      Taseko Mines Limited (TSX: TKO; AMEX: TGB) ("Taseko" or the "Company") is pleased to announce the appointment of Mr. David Rouleau as Vice President, Operations. Mr. Rouleau will be responsible for overseeing all operational aspects of the Gibraltar Mine as well as the development and ultimate operation of the Prosperity Mine.

      • 2 Replies to avegasdude777
      • "Taseko Mines Target Raised To C$5.25 From C$5 By Wellington"

        What a ridiculous target that is. We're in a binary situation here. If the mine is approved we will shoot up (to at least 8 is my guess) or we will get killed and drop to 3 (to recover a lot later).

        No way are we going to stay around 5.25.

      • Low open - low volume - day traders cashing in and running? Over all market sentiment down today - Apple, the bell cow stock of the year is losing steam big time this morning

        At some point we should have a market correction, big or small. If it drags TGB down, maybe a good time to scoop up some more shares on the cheap. What do you think Vegas, lol?

        Have to think the volume is still mostly retail investors due to stock price. When approval hits and stock has a consistent floor or 6 or 7, then we should see the big upward pressure start, imho.

        I would be shocked if approval, with or without conditions, is not granted. It would just send such a negative message to both BC and Canadian mining in general.

        If approval was blocked somehow, I wouldn't be surprised if BC threatened to secede from Canada and apply to be the 51st State of the U.S.A. Well, maybe just stay independent with the current state of the U.S.....

0.4996+0.0285(+6.05%)Oct 6 4:00 PMEDT