Well I agree that this may be political, so for that reason only I do not know if it will get approved. I think we may be able to buy in at the 1.50 to .175 area. So I may just wait a little bit longer see what happens. Holding very few now, I was lucky and sold most just before news release. I have been playing this stock since 2008 and will continue to play it.