Finally, this is the end of the tunnel and future seems brighter than 25 lumens for sure…
1) Diode Green Lasers (DGL) now available in decent quantities with commercial ramp-up in the next three to six months.
2) Cash burn is now less than $3.5 million per Qtr
3) There is enough cash flow [from $13mill on the low to $20mill on the high] to last over 18 months without any additional revenue.
4) We are looking at 50 lumen engine in the near future
5) DGL prices are much better than the old workhorse SGL… with prices dropping every month.
6) Perception has changed and any stock price rally is sustainable.
7) PicoP engine still the best solution for 5 billion smartphones globally.
To me the biggest news yet was when Steve went to the show in Japan and found out they have a road map already set out for 50 lumen next year, and 100 the year after. It explodes into the universe when the oems can trust that that's coming.