im fundamentally long from the high 3's. I have been trading a core long position and trying to dodge bullets and dance as we have come off since the 4.80's. My view maintains a 6-7 dollar target. I cant sell low 4's and would rather just hold the length and add to 3.50 if we get there. I wouldnt get too cute waiting cause the RISK-REWARD says we will go higher. I think you have to have a core long position from the levels we established today. I think we have 10-15% downside with 75% upside.