Cockalossial I am in at HEK 3.81 and heavy in BAC at 11.85 so I want HEK up but not sure if I should sell before earnings, this is a hard one to work out. I will sell BAC at 12.80, I have never shorted a stock in my life don't play that game. Just buy hold and wait. HEK could jump up fast so I think I will hold. As if it drops it will come back in no time so not much risk. And yes I try the day trade sometimes catching the bounce.