Ponder this scenario:
1) ONP issues one or more positive press releases in the next 2 - 3 weeks about business in general and progress on the new boilers and production line.
2) ONP issues a sterling 10-Q report for the current quarter, exceeding their lowered guidance.
3) ONP releases the findings of the L&L and Deloitte investigation into the fraudulent accusations of MW, Carson Block and Sean Regan. (I omitted the "Esq" for Carson Block since he belongs in prison)
4) Analysts reinstate their coverage on ONP with a "strong buy" rating. (They don't request a payment of $200,000 - $300,000 like Carson Block and Sean Regan)
5) Hedge funds and private equity groups begin to purchase ONP stock for the long term.
I wonder how this scenario might effect the ONP stock price? Maybe we should ask "Dr. Joe Knows"?