Well you're taking a big risk if you're holding for phase III results and approval. Longs don't seem to understand that many phase III trials fail. It's a huge risk. Take a look at GNVC. From 3.00 to 50 cent on phase III failure. I cant take that kind of risk with my money. I wish longs well and hope KERX gets approval. You can make a fortune or lose a fortune by holding for results. I do wish you luck. For me, I will get out when I'm on the side of profit (when it pops back up to 5.00) before the results. I rather take a sure small profit than gamble on making or losing a ton.