I haven't posted on here since 2011 but I am contemplating picking up as many shares as I can afford by the end of the week.
Still holding 47,600 from the pre-$1 days long and strong.
19.378$ approximately, I'm not sure about the 8! That makes as much sense, as a lot of these guesses. What difference does it make? It's a small dilution, in a stock that's gone up over 100 % in a few weeks, and may help in a buyout situation
Although it was very tempting to sell today on an even larger increase I held tight.
I will admit being quite impressed with the shorts ability to finally drag this down a notch.
Real Keryx investors will hold this company. Let the daytraders and those looking for a quick pop come and go and ignore their ranting here. The pot at the end of the rainbow will keep growing larger every day.
Does it really matter? You are talking approximately a lousy 6M shares while we have been trading 10x that daily the last few days and while those same shares were only worth approx. $18M shares just one week earlier. The CEO just increased the net worth of the company by $37M in one week and added $55M to the bottom like that he did not have a week ago as he prepares to shop the company, If the markets take a downswing , he just bought insurance on our market cap for the BUYOUT. Seriously, if he went to an Insurance company to put together a plan like that to insure the value of his market cap while shopping a buyout deal, say from Lloyd's of London, it would have cost 10x what he paid. Sounds like good economics to me!
Once again, with this spec of shares and your question is really not worth answering.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
Thanks for taking time out of your busy day to post.
The PPS does not matter to me as much as anyone that has made a recent purchase or again someone like me that has shares well under the current PPS. I like many hope to make purchases that ultimately maximize their profits.
What I plan to purchase is a small drop from a 50 foot waterfall but I plan to purchase them right.
It is a guess but they should announce in the next few days. It is rare after a run up like this that anyone would pick the top of this market. More than likely it will be around $6 or $7. This is anticipated however and once those shares are sold this will bounce around until FDA approval then it will rocket up to over $12.
this question is on everybodies mind, it hard to be sure, my thinking is KERX started to work on this deal as soon as they learned about clinical data, I am thinking KERX been working with JP all day yesterday and then finalized the deal today, price of offering is likely already known, otherwise JP won't sign up, I am thinking it might be the average of yesterday and today's closing price, my guess offering is priced somewhere between $6 to $7 PPS...will find out tomorrow I think...
That is fairly close to my guess as well.
I have some extra funds to play with from a "fruit company" I sold last fall before tax time.
Any opportunity I have to make a short seller suffer brings a smile to my face.