Based on this info it looks to me like supplement sales revenue will be approximately 2.6M for the 4th qtr and 6.8M for 2012 and first 2 months of 2013 is close to 3M. Seems like we're finally picking up good momentum!
"Based on this info it looks to me like supplement sales revenue will be approximately 2.6M for the 4th qtr and 6.8M for 2012 and first 2 months of 2013 is close to 3M."
Keep in mind that any person using this data will have to spell out their assumptions pertaining to the linkage between the order number data and eventual revenue. Such assumptions might include:
1) what percent of orders are freebies (non-revenue generating)?
2) how many bottles on average does one order include? (are face creme sales a factor at all?)
3) what is the profit margin for online orders?
Other assumptions needed for total revenue:
4) how many bottles per GNC store are sold per quarter, on average?
5) how many bottles are sold per quarter at the GNC, Amazon, and other web sites?
6) what are the profit margins (for STSI) for those bottles sold in (4) and (5) above?
Thanks for the summary, Chipper. It's visible reasoning why certain Bears may be going Bullish before this next earnings report due out in a week or so. Thanks again for your vigilance in keeping count on the sales. And, thanks for the breakdown. Your effort is really appreciated.