Most all the market index drop below the price channel. Definitely time to exit all holdings until we see better picture of direction.I don't know how low RD will go down in sympathywith the SP500.Anyone riding the storm? Good luck then!
You already know what occured. I didn't make the final decision.
Market rebounding nicely. If I,m a holder today, I would hang on if there is a follow up Monday. Just a thought1
I'll keep my position over this weekend. Maybe a small dip on Monday but guessing Tuesday thru Thursday will continue momentum. Dump everything next Thursday at closing. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
Glad I stayed in, however, not as big a pop as I would have expected. Oil and the Euro pretty flat...probably the reason. Will most likely sell today and see what transpires over the weekend. GL!
Ray..you may be right. This market is hard to measure. Going to hold on for one more day. GL to all!
Yhanks marfl, checked out yesterday. BTA
Some of the stocks that I follow have 50 dma below their 200 dma.