- don't give North American E&P another nickel
- let go Odum and most of his staff
- let money than would have gone to N.A. go to M&A out of the Europe office
- issue a collective 'I'm sorry' letter.
- invest money only in something than can make money from the second of acquisition
- forget Alaska. You'll screw it up. Then everything will be lost aka BP for years,
- run a business instead of a diversity mill
- DON'T give N.A. E&P another nickel (louder, this time)
effective 5.6% dividend in the $64 range will stir some sanity into an otherwise insane pot. I don't give investors much credit for any sense, certain oil executives who love posing before cameras less. I see one more toothy grin from a hick who has flushed billions down the toilet......