Tue, Jul 29, 2014, 4:11 PM EDT - U.S. Markets closed

Recent

% | $
Click the to save as a favorite.

Guided Therapeutics, Inc Message Board

  • andytoma88 andytoma88 Sep 3, 2013 4:36 PM Flag

    Quick tally

    If approved whats the game plan?

    Everyone has a price, no matter how determined to hold.

    What price would you longs be willing to sell IF there were a nice pop after approval??

    I would personally hold unless it went over 3 which seems unrealistic at this point.

    Anyone else care to share. Just bored and wanted to see what others are thinking as far as a game plan.

    Sentiment: Hold

    SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Most Replied Expand all replies
    • My price would be $3 also...especially since the PR machine at Guided is nonexistent. If we do get approval and the management could somehow get some institutions involved I could see a move to $5 within 6-10 weeks after approval. I'm so disenfranchised I doubt any of my predictions are remotely close but at least posting on the message board helps with the frustration. My dream would be a buyout at $5 share

      • 1 Reply to amoorhea1234
      • I agree. I think if we get approval the shares jump close to $2. Withing 4-6 weeks we might drift to $3 max. I promised myself to wait until Oct 1. No FDA annoucement by then I am taking the loss and moving forward. I think the management team is mentally challenged. Great product but are unwilling or unable to move forward. Too many broken promises by Faupel. If we do not hear from FDA this month the credibility is gone.

 
GTHP.OB
0.00(0.00%)

Trending Tickers

i
Trending Tickers features significant U.S. stocks showing the most dramatic increase in user interest in Yahoo Finance in the previous hour over historic norms. The list is limited to those equities which trade at least 100,000 shares on an average day and have a market cap of more than $300 million.