I rolled over my bond fund into this at $15.50.
good move its still early
95% of my 401k is in this fund.. Unfortnately, like most people I don't have a huge variety of investment choices. The other 5% is in TIPS.
Monday, I am putting my bonds and other mutual funds into PRMSX. I think this fund is going to outperform the other funds in the selection available in my 401K plan. Emerging Markets is where the growth will be. Good luck.