which is a hair under $64. I'll sell at $63.75 though...dont wanna be piggish. :)
We've gone up 5 days in a row, almost over bought, and double topping our 52 week highs.
Macd however is very healthy. So we could very well break new highs. If we do, i'll pile back in to the run to wherever.
If we get a couple % correction, i'll buy back 25% of my holdings that i just sold :)
whats your position / forecast?