Inflated balloon came up on the water but then air came out. I think the share price is damaged and it will take many months to recover. I took my loss and moving on. Can not waste my time on this. I may jump back if I see some encouraging action.
I have gone through many emotions in the last few weeks . I have been in shock, angry at MW, angry at NQ, angry at myself, sad, self criticizing, depressed, you name it, I went through it. A few times I did feel like selling and moving on. I have learned from experience not to let it effect my decision making when it comes to investing. After the weekend of the attack I started buying and then bought some more after the second drop from the bounce. It wasn't easy to push the buy button when I was looking at a huge loss on paper. I felt a whole lot better when I realized Muddy Frauders track record is dismal at best.
I'm not a pumper nor basher but you're getting out just as other H.F are getting back in which will inspire more confidence in the stock. Right now the fundamentals are there-the confidence isn't so the new H.F buying is a great sign
OK, do you have a better high growth mobile security and MDM, Mobile Gaming, Mobile Enterprise than NQ?
I follow this sector very closely and no company really comes close if you are looking for a World Wide one that has great Tier 1 clients already and growing the list. Also, NQ has world class Management with proven track records.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
Good luck! Hope that you have not regretted yet. Good news is keeping coming. You have to grow a hen to lay egg. It takes time. I threw in myself the worst timing. I have kept adding based on my judgement. Now I only lose a little bit on the book. I am patient and know it will be rewarded.
Yes I'll take revenue growth of 60% and 25-30% profit margins and with net sky division doing a steady 12.8%... so I think selling here is limiting what you can make going forward.
At bit too early IMHO. If you look at the risk to reward it's worth holding if you own it. This could easily double from here. Not too many opportunities like that right now. I leveraged down at $10 and $12 and plan on holding for a decent profit. I don't know what I would replace it with anyway if I sold it.