1. CCME has been fully vetted by Starr International -- headed by Hank Greenberg -- 4 months. Also on the board of directors and checks monthly numbers.
2. CCME has been independently vetted by Global Hunter -- 3 months.
3. CCME has a top four auditor, Deloitte.
4. It is #1 on the Forbes China List of Small-to-Medium Sized Companies with the Greatest Potential.
5. Its Zack's Rank is #1.
6. Investors Business Daily gives CCME top marks, best marks out there actually.
7. Its CFO is a former auditor of Price Waterhouse Coopers, who just bought $1.5 million of stock.
8. Dividend policy starting in the next 90 days.
9. Signed contracts with Apple (AAPL_), Nike (NKE_), Sony (SNE_), Adidas, Toshiba, etc.
10. Independent investors have visited the company and not found indication of fraud.
11. Mike Koza, who has averaged 33% a year for almost 10 years, owns CCME.
Getting desperate, ain'cha, Dave ... for someone who claims to have no position in NQ, you CERTAINLY are spending an awful lot of time and effort to bash this stock in any way you can. No one would do that without an agenda, sorry, so you'r exposed for the over-exposed shortie that you are. Oh, and you overlook a couple of very salient points:
1) CCME was not taken through the full IPO process like NQ; and
2) Even aftr all the screaming about fraud, the bug institutional players have piled in and now own 70% of the stock. hey, the sun rose on the day that CCME was exposed, too, so I guess the sun is a conclusive indicator of fraud.
Now why don't you just admit what your transparent game is, and give it up now that you're busted.
Still no position at this time...I am long IG and EXEL...will be looking to buy DOOM puts right before delisting. Trying to figure out if they are going to get halted before March options expire.
So why no earnings date yet?