you are viewing a single comment's thread.
I hope QE3 come early like before winter.Wall street guys would be happier with more papers to use some firelog. :)The world might lose some of the 25 % of global GDP. But, the rest of the world, 75 %, might manage to live on.Enjoy the pseudo-what-you-called-market. :(