OK, the board is back to strictly business at the end of Sunday
No commenting on political news, economic reports, any talk of the fiscal cliff or repeating Wall St. goings on, no international news. Here are the acceptable topics of discussion :
1. Statement of an opening option or equity position as you are making it in real time.
2. Statement of a closing position you previously disclosed, and an exact calculation of P & L.
3. Any earnings estimates revisions for the S&P 500
4. Notice of any trading patterns of between 100 nanoseconds and several hours that appear to be working right this minute.
5. Offered kudos to recognized trading geniuses
If you're posts are deleted or filtered please don't mention it.
Now lets get out there and get tense and competitive.