no not really.. people like to buy and sell low priced stocks for quick gains. even if it has tremendous potential it does not have the revenue stream yet to really bring in serious buyers.. The concept of what there selling is good and hopefully management can execute and find a way to generate money from these ideas.. SOME IDEAS MORE OFTEN THAN NOT ARE GREAT BUT NEVER MAKE MONEY.
The bottom line for a publicly traded company is revenue and profits. MIMVI releases lots of PR's but only one has ever mentioned revenue. All the rest of the PR's might sound good and have lots of buzzwords and cool names but none of them ever explain exactly how these deals are supposed to produce actual revenue.
- Management have said too many lies, no one believes them anymore.
- Microsoft deal went sour.
- Kasian Franks gave away millions of shares for free to friends and family
- Management sold millions of shares privately at 0.10, and whoever they sold them too, dumped them.
- Auditor resigned a couple days ago